I went to work yesterday, and I had this nice woman come in for a facial. She was a "model" for my boss's show Sonoran living. Each week they have a makeover victim; they get their hair done (usually a cut and color), a facial, brow wax, and lip wax done pro bono. Anyway I had this woman fill out her paper work when she arrived. When she was finished, I took her back to my room and asked her whether or not she had had a facial or not. She replied that she hadn't. I went on to explain to her how to put her robe on. Under the arms like you would a towel and that it just snaps in place. I left the room to allow her to change and came back in, and she was wearing the robe like a cape as if she were superman (or wonder woman in this case), I guess that must be how she wears her towels. When I walked in She turned to me with this sheepish look on her face and asked if she put it on correctly. I nicely told her what she was supposed to do, and left again. I thought this was really funny and kind of cute, so I decided to share it. Just one of the many humorous experiences I have when I go to work.
Sunday, March 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

HA HA...I used to love when clients would do that in school! It always made me laugh!
ReplyDeleteI was laughing pretty hard myself when I left the room. It took me a few minutes to compose myself.
ReplyDelete