Saturday, February 28, 2009

Done with finals

Joseph just finished his last final yesterday morning. We are so happy they are over with. Joseph ended up staying all night on Tuesday and Thursday, studying for his Biochem. and Physiology exams. He didn't get any sleep, and I didn't get much, I guess I'm used to having him next to me all night that I couldn't sleep without him there. My sleep schedule has been all messed up, so I'm glad I'll be getting it back, as will Joseph. We are still waiting on his grades to come in, but I'm pretty sure he did amazing (whether he believes so or not). Now he gets to hang out and relax on his week break before his third quarter begins.

1 comment:

  1. WooWoo! Good job Joseph!! You guys are so lucky to get a break!! We don't get one of those until school is over now! LoL

    ReplyDelete