Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Update

I haven't posted in a while, so I thought that I would give a quick update of what I have been up to. Joseph had break a couple weeks ago, and we spent some time together going to the Phoenix art museum, to the movies, and just hanging around. We had some friends come down to visit us as well, that was alot of fun. We went out to eat, played alot of ping pong and pool, and played board games as well. When they had to head back to Utah, I hitched a ride with them so that I could visit my family. I was gone for just over a week, I missed Joseph quite a bit, and he missed me as well (although I don't know which he missed more me, or my cooking). I would have to say the majority of what I did up there was eat out alot, and shopping. I can't complain, it was a blast. It was good seeing my family again my brothers, my parents, and my grandparents. I also went to SLCC to see how many credits I need to finish up my Associates, only 11 credits of electives, and Art and History. I'll be finishing that up this summer, so that I can start on my Bachelors in the fall. Another thing that I started up since I got back has been cross stitching, my mom bought me a bunch of stuff to get started, and so far I've made two book marks. Not much yet, but I just ordered some books from the library. My mom flew me back home on the 18th, and I have to say I did pretty well in the airports it was my second time flying, and my first flying alone. Needless to say I was pretty nervous trying to find where I was going. The flight was great (it reminds me of a rollercoaster), very little turbulence. After Joseph picked me up from the airport he took me to the Olive Garden, as a welcome home dinner. It was good, but I was happier to be home. These past few weeks have been really good, I can't wait for third quarter to be over with. Since I've been home, Joseph and I have been watching an anime series. I'll admit I'm the biggest dork ever. They are extremely cheesy, but funny enough they are really good. Joseph and I finally got our tax return so we used it to by a couch. We went to Ashley furniture and they had a special a couch and a love seat for $500.00 and they are sooo comfortable. They are on back order right now, so we won't get them for a few weeks, but we are both really excited. Not much else is going on, Joseph is just studying for exams, he just took one on Monday and scored really well. I'm just hanging out and doing my thing. I'll post pics and more later.

1 comment:

  1. Your back!!! I'm so glad that you had a great time in SL. That's awesome that you found a new couch and loveseat. We'll definetly have to get together now that you are home.

    ReplyDelete