Not too much has changed since the last update, just more of the same. Although Joseph's birthday was last saturday, however we celebrated it on monday since he had a big test he needed to study for. We both can't wait until his finals are over with, he needs a nice long break. I just registered for online classes on monday myself through SLCC. I'll be taking eighteen credit hours and the classes I'll be taking are Anthropology, American Civilization, Intro to Music (for the art credit I need), Criminal Justice, Intro to Geneaology, and Intro to Folklore. Four of them start May 18th, and the other two start on June 10th. Once they are complete I will have my Associates Degree FINALLY! I've taken so many breaks in between semesters it will be a relief to finally have it done.
We are still waiting on our couches, they won't be delivered until May 5th. Other than that not too much has been going on. But we are making plans to visit Utah in June.
Thursday, April 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Get used to that lol I do not think we have celebrated a birthday, anniversary or holiday on the actual day for the last two years lol It will be so worth it when they are done though! Let us know when you're in Utah.
ReplyDeleteLyndsay! You will have to let us know when you're coming to Utah. It would be really fun to double or something. We haven't seen you two in forever!
ReplyDelete