Tuesday Joseph and I finally recieved our new sofa and love seat set. They are really comfortable, and definitely beat that futon we had. Here are some pics, they aren't that great but at least you can see the improvement.
Joseph is done with school on May 22nd, I will post an update and more pictures then.
Joseph and I have been married for 2 1/2 years now. Time has flown by so fast. Joseph started his first year of medical school at Midwestern University in Arizona. I am currently an Esthetician, but will be a student yet again this fall when I go back to get my BA in English.
Nice! Those look great, and have arms on them.
ReplyDeleteAwww those are so cute! I love how you've decorated your place.
ReplyDeleteYaaaay! I'm sure you are loving your new furniture! I need to come over and check your place out now... it looks so nice from the pics :)
ReplyDelete