Thursday, February 12, 2009

Might as well jump on the bandwagon.

Well I have had several people tell me that I need to start a blog. I kept saying no, but I have finally succumbed to the woes of peer pressure. I know I'm a terrible person.

Here is what's been going on so far I guess. Joseph and I moved to Arizona six months ago (I can't believe how fast that's gone by) so he could attend Medical School at Midwestern University. Things are going pretty well for us so far. I have a job at Zethina Cosmetics and Skincare on the weekends. The work is slow, but the people I work with are great. It's definitely been hard living away from family, but I wouldn't trade this experience for the world. It's taught me how much the two of us need to rely on each other, and is showing me that I need to find out who I am now, so that I can be a better person.

We just received a calling on sunday to be on the Activities Committee. We are in charge of the Getting to Know You bulletin. We spotlight a new couple/family each week on the ward bulletin. I'm happy with it, especially since I have to work every other sunday, and wouldn't be able to do another calling. I'm excited to get started and learn about everyone in our ward.

Joseph is just about to finish up his second quarter at the end of February, he has worked so hard and definitely deserves a break.

No comments:

Post a Comment