Friday, February 13, 2009

Not my best facial or day for that matter

The spa is pretty slow right now with the economy and all, but today I had an appointment for a Classic Facial (it's just an hour long facial). Anyway I haven't done anything all week so I was pretty happy that I had something to do. That is until I got into the facial and started cleansing this girls skin, everything is going good until I to put the steamer on her. The stupid thing was stuck on the cord so I'm fighting with the stupid thing and finally get it positioned in front of her, I go to fill out her personal chart and have no pen, (we let them steam for ten minutes, and while they are under the steam we fill out their charts) I decide that's fine I'll do it later. I notice that I forgot to turn on the tea lights (they're battery operated) so I get up and turn those on. I sit back down and take off her Enzyme mask. I put on her goggles, flip on the mag lamp and I'm about to do extractions when I realize I forgot to get gloves (sorry but I'm not popping zits without gloves), so now I have to leave the room and get some. This girl is really nice she doesn't seem to care. I leave and come back and start extracting (there were some juicy ones it was great!). I take off my gloves and go to throw them away and completely miss the trash. I bend to pick them up while sitting in my chair and I completey topple over and there's this big crash. (I was completely embarrassed, who does that?) She started laughing and asked if I was okay, which I tell her I'm fine just embarrassed. I start doing the facial massage, and I suddenly have to SNEEZE in the middle of it, but when you do the massage your not suppose to remove your hands from their face, and I'm obviously not going to sneeze on her, so I hold it in and my whole body jumps, which made her jump. At this point I'm thinking can anything else go wrong? I finish with the rest of the facial, and I'm talking to her about her skin and what products to use. I reach into the cupboard to get some product and end up knocking over bottles on the shelf and dropping others on the floor. By this point I'm sure she thinks I'm an idiot. Needless to say, this wasn't my best facial.

To top the night off, I came home and made dinner. Joseph and I went to turn an episode on of one of the series we're watching (we rented from the library), and I mistakenly mailed it in our netflix envelope instead of the movie that was actually suppose to be mailed off. I called netflix up to notify them, and they said that I most likely won't be getting it back. Now I'm going to have to pay the library a fine, but the plus side is netflix is crediting our account ten dollars. But the question still remains, could I be more of a scatter brain?

3 comments:

  1. I am sorry but I was laughing my butt off!!! That is the Lyndsey I know and love!! :) I am sorry you had a bad day! I promise it wasn't as bad as it seems though, I've done way dumber thing (as I'm sure you know) lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's all good, I was laughing myself by the end of the day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the funniest story - are you by chance Ozzy Osbournes long lost daughter.

    ReplyDelete