Well I got my hair cut and colored on wednesday and I absolutely love it. Here are some pics, they aren't the best but they'll do, and it looks way better in real life.
Joseph and I have been married for 2 1/2 years now. Time has flown by so fast. Joseph started his first year of medical school at Midwestern University in Arizona. I am currently an Esthetician, but will be a student yet again this fall when I go back to get my BA in English.
Did you realize your house was so messy when you took that picture? Love, Mom
ReplyDeleteOh it's SO cute Lyndsey! I love it!
ReplyDeleteShaun and I have a blog as well it's: www.shaunandjenn.blogspot.com
Hope all is well!
-Jenn
So cute Lynds!! I ♥ it!! Oh and I'm super jealous that you are wearing a short sleeve shirt in February!
ReplyDeleteThanks mom, and my office is an organized mess, so there.
ReplyDeleteThanks, I really like it too. I can't say I'm too upset about wearing shorts and a short sleeved shirt in the middle of February :)
ReplyDelete